Terms & Conditions
1. The competition promoter is Card Factory (“Promoter”).
2. The promoter is registered in England and Wales with company number 03493972 and registered office at: Card Factory, Century House, Brunel Road, Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate, Wakefield, WF2 0XG
3. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees and is bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms at any time without notice and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these terms on its website https://www.cardfactory.co.uk.
5. If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion, please contact us at email@example.com
6. If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or amount to force majeure, and shall be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition as a result.
8. Entrants acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media provider, and that you are providing information to the Promoter and their associated media agency (Brazen PR), and not to any other third party.
10. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this competition or accepting a prize.
11. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to limit or exclude the liability of any party for death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, fraud, or any other liability which cannot by law be validly limited or excluded.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
13. The Promoter is looking for the best ‘Super Dad’ or ‘Super LAD (like a dad figure). You must have the permission of this figure to enter the competition before submitting their name and image.
14. The competition is open to residents of the UK of any age but entrants must be submitted by persons over 18. Entries by individuals under 18 must be submitted by a legal parent or guardian.
15. The competition is not open to any employee (and their families) of the Promoter’s group of companies, the supplier of any prize or any other companies associated with the competition.
16. The competition will run between 00.01 on 28/05/21 and 23.59 on 13/06/21.
17. Submit your Super Dad or Lad figure by visiting https://cardfactorycompetition.co.uk
18. In your entry, you must include:
A. The name of your DAD or L.A.D nomination
B. A picture of your Super Dad or L.A.D nomination
C. What makes them a Super Dad or L.A.D (max 150 words)
D. Who is this person to you, and why did you nominate them? (max 150 words)
E. Your name & contact number
19. The image file showing your Dad/Lad nomination must be in .pdf or .jpeg format and not exceed 10MB in size.
20. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images or videos they submit have been taken with the permission of all relevant parties and do not infringe any rights of any third party or any laws.
21. Copyright in all images and videos submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to incorporate any part or all of the submitted images in any marketing materials used for publicity and/or promotion. Entrants are not able to approve any use of the imagery and or videos and no royalties will be available for usage of the images or videos.
22. Entries originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Proof of identity and age may be required.
23. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name, address and telephone number. Entries missing one or more of the required fields may be discounted.
24. The Promoter will not accept entries which breach any laws in relation to content, include profanity or references which infringe the rights of third parties.
25. Entrants must not engage in or be connected with any conduct that may bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
26. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, fraudulent or not received due to technical conditions. Incomplete or duplicate entries will not be eligible. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
27. All entries are subject to approval by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries without reason or prior notice.
28. There will be 1 winner, receiving a gift voucher for a Centre Parcs location of their choice worth £1,000.
29. Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 24 months and can only be used at the agreed upon location.
30. The prize is non-negotiable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
31. Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
31. All valid entries received at the end of the competition period will be entered into the competition.
32. The winner(s) of this competition will be chosen by the Promoter out of all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
33. The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The winner will be notified via email within 5 working days of the competition ending.
35. The winner will have 5 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to accept the prize. Failure to respond within the 5 days will result in an alternative winner being selected and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
36. The prize winner must allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of Winner announcement.
37. Winners may be requested to participate in post-event publicity. Refusal to participate if requested will be considered a breach of the competition entry rules and in this event the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. You agree that the Promoter shall be entitled to reproduce, publish, exhibit, transmit and broadcast the same by all means and media and use your name to identify you in relation to publicizing the competition and you as the winner.